Go the Distance Challenge
How to begin!
- 1. Download the Corporate Fitness Works app
2. Allow access to location and notifications (optional)
3. Hit Log-in
4. Create an Account
- 6. Select Challenges
- 7. Select “Go the Distance Challenge”
- 8. Tap “Join Challenge” to enter
- 9. Log Your Work Outs Return to home screen to automatically connect apps like FitBit and Garmin Or “Record a Workout” by entering it manually into the app. Note: Only workouts that measure distance will count toward the challenge.
About Go the Distance
WBENC has joined forces with Corporate Fitness Works, Aetna, CVS and Staples to introduce an exciting wellness challenge: GO THE DISTANCE. Connect with WBENC colleagues to JOIN FORCES and GO THE DISTANCE. Track your distance as you grow your business and see how a healthier you can build a healthier business! All you have to do is MOVE and you could be the grand prize winner of a new LifeFitness GX Group Exercise Bike! All conference attendees are welcome to participate.
Must be a registered attendee of the 2017 WBENC National Conference and Business Fair. Only distance tracked on the Corporate Fitness Works App will be counted for purposes of determining the winner of this challenge. The GO THE DISTANCE Challenge will begin at 12 AM on Tuesday, June 20th and will end on Thursday, June 22nd at 3 PM. Winner will be announced during the evening Gala. By registering and participating in the Go the Distance Challenge you are giving permission for your name and distance to be displayed publicly on our leaderboards.
LifeFitness Lifecycle GX Group Exercise Bike. The LifeFitness Lifecycle GX Group Exercise Bike is designed and user tested to ensure a comfortable, effective workout. It is ideal for group training or challenging individual cardio workouts. The quality construction Lifecycle is known for provides long-lasting durability rider after ride.
The top 20 participants that have the most distance logged will be entered into a drawing to win the grand prize.