- Founded: 2003
- WBENC-Certified: 2009
- Headquartered: Irvine, CA
Kaygen Inc. is an award-winning global technology solutions provider enabling Fortune 500 corporations to leverage their data as a strategic asset to solve their most pressing business challenges and achieve their goals. Their highly specialized data visionaries and proven technologies drive strategies for clients to utilize their enterprise data from the shop floor to the boardroom and make the right decisions to maximize productivity, efficiency, and profitability.
Data-driven solutions include data strategy and governance, data quality and stewardship, master data management, cloud service, business intelligence & analytics, big data & enterprise integration, and technology resource management.
Kaygen’s excellence has been recognized with awards from leading software providers including Oracle.
- Website: www.kaygen.com, www.kaygentalent.com
- Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
"Get involved in WBE community by attending local events and building relationships with WBE ambassadors. They can guide you to strategically approach corporations and to take big steps towards securing your first contract"
Q: What do you find is the most valuable aspect of attending the National Conference?
The most valuable aspect of the National Conference is networking with national corporations and fellow WBEs. It is an unmatched opportunity to gain a better understanding of corporations’ technology challenges and needs, and at the same time form alliances and friendships with fellow WBEs. I have been inspired by the power and generosity of WBE community in helping each other grow and refine our strategies.
Q: What values have led to and continue to support your business acumen?
“When our customers succeed, we succeed.” To help them achieve that success, we must deliver on three core values: partnership, expertise and trust.
- Partnership: We believe in empowering our clients to most effectively access and manage their data. We work with them closely to truly understand their business challenges, and identify opportunities for improved performance.
- Expertise: We bring our data expertise to bear in designing data-driven solutions that solve these issues and position our clients for profitable growth.
- Trust: Finally, to deliver on this value proposition, we utilize our trusted technology team to implement those solutions.
Together, these values have enabled us to secure successful outcomes for Fortune 500 corporations across industry and professional services organizations.
Q: What advice do you have for a new entrepreneur?
Keep your vision and passion alive! As an entrepreneur you will be wearing many hats and tempted to operate in a day-to-day mindset. While you must run a disciplined organization, it is crucial to stay focused on your long-term strategy. Cultivate and empower trusted colleagues to help support you in this, and you will achieve your goals.