WBENC’s National Conference & Business Fair brings together America’s leading Women’s Business Enterprises with supplier diversity and procurement professionals from the Fortune 500 and U.S. Government for the purpose of generating business opportunities.
To make the conference a success, WBENC relies on the support of capable volunteers. Those who work a four hour shift will receive a free Four Hour Pass to attend the conference and network with dynamic entrepreneurs as part of an event with tremendous economic growth impact.
Some of the volunteer assignments may include:
- Greeting and directing attendees to Conference activities
- Assisting at Conference Registration, or distributing conference bags and tee shirts
- Assisting with the Silent Auction or other evening program activities
VOLUNTEER DATES & SHIFTS
Volunteer shifts are four hours in length during the following days and times. (During registration you can select one or more shifts.)
- Sunday, June 18: 12 pm to 4 pm PDT.
- Monday, June 19: between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm PDT.
- Tuesday, June 20: between 7:30 am and 9:00 pm PDT.
- Wednesday, June 21: between 7:00 am and 8:00 pm PDT.
- Thursday, June 22: between 7:30 am and 8:00 pm PDT.