The easiest way to register for the 2020 WBENC National Conference & Business Fair is online. Registration will open on Monday, February 24, 2020.
Register before April 6, 2020, to lock-in early bird rates and to be eligible to participate in 1:1 MatchMaker meetings. View all registration options and pricing here.
Note: Online registration will close one week before the event on Monday, June 15, 2020. All online transactions are final and non-refundable.
You also have the option to register onsite during the event, starting on Monday, June 22, 2020. Onsite registrations are available throughout the week and must be paid by company check or credit card. All onsite transactions are final and non-refundable.
Onsite Registration Hours:
- Monday, June 22: 9 AM – 5 PM
- Tuesday, June 23: 8 AM – 6 PM
- Wednesday, June 24: 7 AM – 4 PM
- Thursday, June 25: 8 AM – 2 PM
Key Registration Dates
- February 24, 2020 – Registration opens
- April 6, 2020 – Early bird deadline. Important note: this is the deadline for WBEs to register in order to be eligible for 1:1 MatchMaker meetings.
- June 15, 2020 – Online registration closes. After this date, all registrations and payments will be handled on-site in Atlanta. This is also the final date to submit registration transfer requests.
- June 22-25, 2020 – Onsite registration will open Monday, June 22, at 9 AM at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA. Onsite registration will remain open through Thursday afternoon.
Refund & Transfer Policy
All registration/ticket sales are final, no refunds will be issued. All exhibitor and sponsor package purchases are final and non-refundable. Paid registrations may be transferred to another individual at your organization if you notify WBENC in writing by June 15, 2020. Send transfer and substitutions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include complete contact information for yourself as well as for the colleague who will be using the registration. All requests must be made in writing by June 15, 2020. Registrations may not be transferred to future WBENC events.