Demonstrate your commitment to the continued growth and success of women-owned businesses. Become a National Conference & Business Fair sponsor!
With more than 4,700 attendees and 50,000 WBENC contacts, sponsorship provides tremendous visibility for your organization. Our attendees are comprised of women business owners and their staff, corporate executives and purchasing decision-makers, as well as representatives from government agencies and advocacy organizations. All sponsors are recognized on the web and social media. Sponsors may also be recognized on the WBENC Blog, in print, on on-site event signage and/or in media coverage.
At WBENC, our mission is to fuel economic growth by identifying, certifying, and facilitating the development of women-owned businesses. The commitment and support from our valued sponsors allows us to continue to grow our programming, enhance our event experiences, and provide relevant resources to develop women entrepreneurs and their supporters.
To be eligible to participate as a sponsor, you must fall into one of the following categories:
- WBENC National Corporate Member, in good standing
- Regional Corporate or Government Members of the 2020 Host Councils, Greater Women’s Business Council (GWBC) or Women’s Business Enterprise Council Ohio River Valley (WBEC ORV)
- WBENC-Certified WBE (certification must be current)
- WBENC Regional Partner Organization (RPO)
- WBENC National Strategic Partners, which includes a select group of approved nonprofit organizations and media entities