When registering for the National Conference & Business Fair, you will be asked to select your affiliation to WBENC. Here are descriptions of each affiliation to ensure you make the correct selection.
- WBENC-Certified WBE – A WBENC-Certified WBE is at least 51% owned and controlled by one or more women and has been certified by one of WBENC’s 14 Regional Partner Organizations. The WBE’s Vendor ID from WBENCLink2.0 is required for registration.
- WBENC National Corporate Member – A representative from a dues-paying Corporate Member of WBENC. View the list of Corporate Members here.
- Regional Corporate Member – A Corporate Member of one of WBENC’s Regional Partner Organizations. (NOTE: If you are also a National WBENC Corporate Member, choose the National Corporate Member affiliation.)
- Government Agency – A representative from a national, state, or local government. Must have a .gov email address.
- WEConnect – Certified WBE – A representative from a women-owned business certified by WEConnect International.
- Nonprofit – A representative from a nonprofit organization. Must have an .org or .edu email address.
- Regional Partner Organization – A representative of one of WBENC’s 14 Regional Partner Organizations.
- Corporate Non-Member – A representative from a corporation that is not a dues-paying WBENC National Corporate Member or Regional Corporate Member.
- Small Business (Not WBENC-Certified) – A representative from an independently owned and operated company that is not certified by WBENC or WEConnect.
- MOU Strategic Partner – A representative from an organization with a current memorandum of understanding with WBENC.